1Vertigo respects the right to privacy of the Users of our Services, meaning You. We protect your personal data and utilize appropriate technological and legislative solutions preventing third-party interference with the privacy of the users. Our measures are aimed at guaranteeing security relevant to the laws in force, in particular:
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
- The Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means;
- The Polish Act of 16 July 2004, the Telecommunications Law.
I. The Personal Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data collected with the use of the Service is:
Sales Focus Maria Sabiniewicz with its main establishment in Zalasewo (at: os. Wielkpolskie 8E, 62-020 Zalasewo, Poland), registered in the Central Registration and Information of Business with NIP: 9481991657, REGON: 382203780.
II. What user data do we collect?
1. When you use the Service, we will record the HTTP requests sent to the server. The resources you browse are identified by the URL, and we store the following data:
- the public IP address of the terminal device that sent the request,
- your browser information,
- user station name – identification performed using the HTTP protocol,
- the first line of the HTTP request,
- the HTTP response code,
- the time of arrival of the request,
- the volume of data transmitted by the server,
- the URL of the web page you visited before being redirected to our Service by clicking a referrer link on that web page,
- information about the errors that occurred while performing the HTTP transaction.
2. Our Service does not automatically collect any information except for the information stored in the cookie files. The recorded information is used for, among others:
- managing our Service;
- detecting potential security threats;
- analyzing the user traffic in our Services and for statistics.
3. Information defined in section 1 is not in any way combined with your personal data and is not used for identifying Users except for situations when using the Service necessitates submitting an application, registration, or logging in.
4. The scope of information recorded automatically depends on your browser settings.
Personal data – scope, purposes, principles of sharing, retention period
1. When browsing our Service content, you are not required to provide your personal data.
2. When using the functionality of our Service you may be asked to provide your personal data in the following forms:
- contact: name and surname, email, telephone number, company name, message text;
3. The data requested in the forms is freely given; however, not providing it may prevent the use of the Service’s functionalities that necessitate such data – relevant information.
4. You have the right to withdraw your data processing consent at any time.
5. Your collected personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- producing summaries, analyses, and statistics for internal use including in particular reporting, marketing research, service development planning, systems development work, development of statistical models – legal basis: article 6, section 1 letter f – legitimate interests.
- Processing data during implementation of CRM systems at your own organization.
6. User data will be processed and retained for the time necessary for the purpose of the processing. In the case of the processing of personal data on the power of user consent, the duration of the processing shall depend on the time the consent was given for, that is until it is withdrawn or an objection against the processing is raised.
7. The Service does not perform automated processing – profiling within the meaning of the GDPR that consists of any form of automated processing of personal data evaluating the personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular, to analyze or predict aspects concerning the data subject’s economic situation, personal preferences, reliability or behavior.
8. To achieve the above purposes we process the personal data ourselves. In order to provide the Users with highest quality services, it may occur that we disclose the data to the entities collaborating with us. These entities process the personal data on our behalf and are bound to preserve full confidentiality.
III. Your rights
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and obtain information about, among others, the purpose, scope, and methods of the processing and information about the recipients of the personal data;
- rectify and have incomplete personal data completed or erased;
- request temporary or definitive discontinuation of the processing of data or lodge a complaint against the processing;
- data portability;
- withdraw your consent at any time – the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – in Poland with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Any and all User requests or claims shall be processed without undue delay, however, not later than within 30 days from the moment the request or claim concerned was received.
Please address your individual requests concerning your data subject rights to:
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by using relevant cookie files
1. Our Service uses cookie files that are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on your terminal device. The cookie files usually contain the name of the website that originated them, their retention time on the terminal device, and a unique number.
2. We use the cookie files to:
- make your use of the Service more convenient when browsing;
- subsequent identification of a User when the Service is again accessed with the device they are stored on;
- to create statistics allowing us to better understand how the Service Users use the web pages to allow us to improve their structure and contents;
- to adapt the content of our web pages to User-defined preferences and to optimize the user experience with pages tailored to individual User needs;
3. Our Service may be using the following types of cookie files:
- session cookies – stored on the User’s terminal device until they log out, leave the webpage or close the browser;
- persistent cookies – stored on the User’s terminal device for the time defined in the cookie file parameters or until removed by the User;
- necessary cookies – allowing the use of the services available at the Service;
- performance cookies – allowing the collection of information about how the web pages of the Service are used;
- functional cookies – allowing remembering the User-defined settings and the personalization of the user interface;
- proprietary cookies – stored by the Service;
- third-party cookies – coming from third-party websites;
4. The web browsing software, the browser, typically by default allows cookie storage on the user’s terminal device. The Users of our Service can change the respective settings. Web browsers allow the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to set automatic blocking of cookie files. For detailed information please see the Help section or documentation of the browser you are using.
5. Imposing limitations on the use of cookie files may impact certain functionalities available on the web pages of the Service.
6. The cookie files stored on the User’s terminal device may be used also by the advertisers and Partners collaborating with the Controller. For this purpose, the Controller may retain the User’s navigation path information or the time spent on a webpage concerned.
7. In the event you do not wish to store cookie files, you may change your browser settings. However, blocking the cookies that are required for the authentication, security or user preferences retention processes may impede and even render impossible the use of the Service.
For any information concerning the data collection and processing by the Controller, you should contact:
- Sales Focus
os. Wielkpolskie 8E, 62-020 Zalasewo, Poland
- e:mail: email@example.com
- Use the contact form in the “Contact” tab on https://1vertigo.com;